Well at last after over a week the snow and ice have disappeared from the ground. It took a while but a very mild day yesterday and some rain have finally shifted it.
We have booked a meal at a pub today just for a change. I am back in work tomorrow and this will be a nice little break before going back.
Last night we finished off a bottle of Champagne that we had bought for our anniversary. I am not one for wine but we had asked for one that was not to dry and this one was quite pleasant. I would not rush back to buy another bottle of the stuff but it was very drinkable.
For anyone that does read this please be warned of a computer virus that is doing the rounds and attacking social network sites. It is the Koobface Virus and it starts when you click on a Christmas video link. Click on my link (safe) and read about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment