Monday, 28 December 2009

Its OVER

Christmas that is, all that money, all that rushing about and it is now over for another year. I have no kids to worry about so I wonder what all the fuss is over. Perhaps it is just me but OH! I would love to go away just one year away from all the crowds and fuss over just this one day. It is all far to commercialized these days.

The supposed celebration of a baby that was born to save the world has turned into an excuse to spend as much as we can and eat and drink to much. It will never end now as even this massive downturn the world has just been through has not stopped the spending. If that does not then nothing will.

I am no better because like others I have bought things that I do not need and cannot really afford but hey! that's what keeps the economy moving isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Roof

The Roof
Inside Cabot Circus in Bristol