Monday, 7 December 2009

Sleep-whats the point?


Well I went to bed last night with the intention of getting a good nights sleep before getting up at 04.30. That was the intention at least, but at 3.00 I was wide awake and at 4.00 I gave up and put the kettle on. Like a lot of people getting a bit older I do not need to sleep so much these days. Perhaps it is the strange shifts that I have worked nearly all my life that has buggered up my sleeping pattern.

Work Yesterday was horrendous. I am not going to put the details here because if anyone does read this they will not care anyway but bloody hell it was busy. I never stopped all day. I just hope it is a lot quieter today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Roof

The Roof
Inside Cabot Circus in Bristol