Friday, 25 December 2009

Christmas Day

Well Merry Christmas to anyone who reads this today. There is as much chance of that as me going to the moon I guess but what the hell, Merry Christmas anyway.

I dropped my son off at the hospital yesterday as he had fallen over and smashed his knee cap and it was swollen badly. I thought he might damaged it badly but in the end and two and a half hours later it was just badly hurt and no permanent damage.

While he was there we went to see Mary's Mum and sister for a bit. We have not seen them for a couple of weeks as we had been away and then the snow came down. She was well and for someone of 95 years old she is remarkable.

OK that's it. There must be something better to do today! We are off to my Mums for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Roof

The Roof
Inside Cabot Circus in Bristol