Saturday, 12 March 2016

Off on holiday

I will be leaving this for a couple of weeks as yippee! We are off on a cruise to the Canary islands. This is the first time I have been on one of these and myself and my partner are really looking forward to it.

We are going on the P&O Oceana from Southampton. We drive up tomorrow afternoon and the board on Monday. I have always wanted to try a cruise, but either never had the money, or other things intervened.

This time I have bought myself a dinner suit for the evening times, and the shirt and bow tie to go with it. Denise has several lovely dresses, and we are looking forward to the shows etc.

We have stops and excursions booked in Madeira, Lisbon, Gran Canaria, Tenerife and Lanzarote.

I will not be posting until I get back in a couple of weeks. As no-one reads this much anyway, I don't suppose it will be missed. But I although I have a tablet, the Wi-Fi is not that good, and I will not be buying the package on the ship. That is stupid money.

I will take plenty of photos, and sort it out when I get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Roof

The Roof
Inside Cabot Circus in Bristol