Monday, 18 January 2010

Work again

Well it is 5.00 in the morning and another day of fun is about to start. At least for a change we have not got the bloody snow to contend with at the moment. We have had more than our fair share of that this year that is for sure and winter is nowhere near over yet.

Today I must get on to the C.A.B. to get that appointment about the benefits check. I could not go last week and I want to get it sorted and see what if anything I can claim if and when I retire this year. I have already made my mind up really to get out, but I have to get all the details before making that final plunge.

On Wednesday I have an appointment with a Miss S Hill to see about the small operation that I have to have on my stomach. I have this lymphoma that has grown quite large and uncomfortable and want to get rid of it.

Well that is it as I have to get off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Roof

The Roof
Inside Cabot Circus in Bristol