Well another day and at 05.00 in the morning I am wide awake on my day off. I say wide awake but really it is more that I just cannot sleep. So on to the internet and check the mail and write in the blog and so on.
I don't know why I bother as no-one reads this stuff anyway but it keeps me from being bored and I can always look back over time later on and see what was happening in my life at the time.
Once again we are stuck in as the damn car just will not get out of the parking space that it is in. I will have another go later today but I have had no success so far as the roads are so iced up.
We have someone coming today from social services to see us. I have applied to get a chair for my wife that can assist her in getting up and down. That will help me as I will not have to do the lifting so much. I applied for this about two months ago but we have heard nothing so far. I phoned a few days ago and all of a sudden this person is coming over. I think that the last application got messed up and they are putting it in again. I will put more about this in my next blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment