Friday, 15 January 2010

Back to work

Well after that visit to the doctors yesterday I feel a bit of a sham. He could not find anything wrong with me (Thank goodness) but I still felt a bit rotten. However I have to take blood tests on next Tuesday to see if anything crops up. They will be starvation tests and I am up at 02.30 on that day so I will be bloody starving by the time they are finished.

The snow is starting to thaw rapidly today thank goodness so hopefully by tomorrow I can get my wife out for an hour or two. I think she will start to climb the bloody walls if she does not get out soon!

In work today I and some other supervisors had to take some 'psychometric tests'. These are designed apparently to check your communication skills. What a lot of old bollocks! I have been communicating with staff for 25 bloody years and one more test is not going to make a scrap of difference to me.

The firm have been bleating on for ages about saving money but they can afford this crap by bringing in an outside consultant to do this. It makes me spit. I could understand it if I was going for promotion but as all I want to do is retire it makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Roof

The Roof
Inside Cabot Circus in Bristol