Thursday, 7 April 2016

Photo shoot

So, yesterday was the day I actually got paid for taking photos. Not a fortune, but I just want to get out there, and this might be a small start.

I took a good few, and took them both in JPEG and RAW. But it turns out that my version of Photoshop does not support my camera as it is out of date. I then downloaded a trial version of Lightroom from Adobe, which is a cut down version of Photoshop.  It certainly does the job and I will probably pay for it, as it is not over expensive.

I have also started a small website, or at least paid for three months. I have not managed to build it yet, as my email has gone down and I have to wait for the link that will come via email.

But when it is done the link will be www.dragonfotos.co.uk   So if you fancy having a look in a week or so, please do.

Below are just two of the photos taken yesterday.  Do you think they have come out OK?




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Roof

The Roof
Inside Cabot Circus in Bristol