Tuesday, 26 April 2016

A working phone

At last! After all the phone calls and frustration, the SIM card finally arrived and I managed to fit it in to start the phone going. I say I managed, but have any of you tried to fit a 'nano sim' card in a phone? The bloody thing is so tiny, my big fingers had a job holding it, and Sony have made the place you fit the damn thing in a pain. 

There are two small trays to pull out, one for the SD card and one for the SIM. The cards do fit in obviously, but what a fiddle! I dropped the bloody thing on the floor several times, and it is so small I thought I had lost it for good! 

But at last it is in and working, and it works well. The main thing you notice is the camera. With 21 mpx front facing and 13 mpx 'selfie' camera, this really is a good phone for camera work. Nearly as good as my main camera, although of course for serious work I would prefer to use that. 

A quiet day today as the weather is just plain weird. Sunshine all morning, and sunshine now as I write, but then we get sharp bouts of rain, sleet, snow and hail all mixed together. Not something I enjoy being out in these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Roof

The Roof
Inside Cabot Circus in Bristol