So what has been happening? Well nothing out of the ordinary I guess. My lovely partner has come over to stay for the night and will be coming back tomorrow for the weekend. That is enough to brighten my week up anyway.
We had been given a meal break by my brother and his wife for Christmas. This was on Riverboat dining cruise. And we had booked it for May, and attached a break in Birmingham to make it a weekend. But it turns out that is the weekend that my son will be flying away on holiday to Ibiza for his holidays. And the dog cannot be left alone for the weekend of course.
So yesterday was spent trying to reorganize that break. I managed to cancel it in the end, and now have to book another weekend instead.
Also I was given a balloon trip by Denise for my birthday which was wonderful of her. Something I had always meant to do but had never gotten around to. That will take place at the end of May. More of that as the time comes.
And I have treated myself to a driving experience through Groupon at Llandow racing circuit. I get to drive an Aston Martin around the circuit three times. This is at the beginning of May and I will post on that again. I had given one to my niece a a birthday gift, and thought it might be fun to have a go myself. She gets the Ferrari, but I don't think I would fit in there!
And today I am going to take some photos for someone that they will use on a website. I have put an advert in on Gumtree to take photos, just hoping for a bit of work now and again. I have a lovely camera and now I have not got to work, I thought that this might be interesting. I have another session booked on Saturday afternoon as well, so it looks like this might work.
Well apart from waiting in now for someone to measure up my back door for replacement, that seems to be it. I have an x-ray today on my hip as I have been having some gip with it. I thought at one time it might have been my kidneys, but they have ruled that out. Now I guess it is just old age and arthritis, but we will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment