Are you a fan of the TV show 'Holby City' on the BBC? I have watched it for years and the co program Casualty. OK, so it not for all, but I generally get to like certain programs and keep to them.
So as on all these programs long medical words are used which mean nothing to most of us and situations occur that could not possibly happen in real life. That's fair enough, it is a TV program not real life. But last night they bought in a situation that gave me the shivers, and possibly most of the male sex along with it!
A man was bought in that had 'snapped' his penis in a sexual adventure with his wife. Personally I did not know it was possible, but it seems it is. The solution by the surgeon was a 'degloving' procedure. Now, do you know what a penile degloving procedure is? No, neither did I, so stupidly I decided to Google it and find out. After all Google knows everything.
And I did find out. I am not even going to put a link on here. If you want to know, Google it yourself. Suffice to say, that after seeing it, the image will never leave me! Ugh! Ladies you may smile at this if you bother to look, but just imagine if it was done to your bits.
Luckily for this poor guy he was fixed up in another way and was of course healthy and with all his working parts. Even Holby could not get way with doing that!
No comments:
Post a Comment