Sunday, 28 February 2010

Sunday 28th February

Well yet another week has passed and no blog entry. With any luck I will be able to write more when I finally retire. I have just 18 full working shifts ahead of me now and then it will be all over and a new life begins. It still seems weird but I guess it will not seem real until I finish.

I have finally had my figures from the council for my pension. Now I have to make an appointment with my bank manager to see what I can and cannot pay out. That will be a fun time.

Wales played France at rugby in the six nations last Friday and made a right mess of it. They came back in the second half to lose 26-20 but it would be nice if they played the whole game instead of just half of it.

A day off today and once again I am up at 06.00 as I cannot sleep. That will be my pattern I guess and I just hope it can be broken when I finish work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Roof

The Roof
Inside Cabot Circus in Bristol