We have to visit the Royal Glamorgan hospital today to see my sister-in-law. She was taken in yesterday as she had a bad fall and broke her ankle. It has been pinned and she will need another operation tomorrow.
The weather has turned wet once again and of course I had to put washing on last night hoping it would be dry! I now have a stack of wet washing to dry so I hope that it dries up later.
What a boring blog this is today! But the days are slowly counting down and I will have to see my bank manager as soon as I get the final figures on my pension to sort out my bills and see how much I have left.
I am trying to get a holiday in Holland organized for April but the hotels are bloody expensive at that time of year. We will have to sort something out and I have written to Henny, a friend over there to see if she can suggest anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment