Thursday, 4 February 2010

Six days off

So this weekend as I have posted I have six days off. So far I have given the kitchen a damn good clean. That was bloody exciting I have to say...

The weather is crap so there is no point in going out anywhere. I will have to go out to the local shop later on but that is about it. I have been updating my other blog 'on the buses' with some memories of the last years.

It is my wife's birthday on Sunday and we have booked a meal in a pub for the three of us and Mum. That will be a nice change as we have not been to the pub since about Christmas time.

I do enjoy baking when I have time and will do a lot more when I retire full time. But I might get some done later on if my aching back stops playing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Roof

The Roof
Inside Cabot Circus in Bristol