Wednesday, 3 December 2014

catching up

Well I have just been checking out the blog and found that the past post was three years ago! And I was going to keep it updated weekly!

Oh well. After working with New Adventure, I moved in Sept. 2011 to Edwards coaches and drove for National Express with Edwards for two years. The cases all got a bit much as some heavy stuff was being put on somedays. I stayed with the same firm and have now moved on to the local buses.

A bit boring, but it is work and they are fair employers. I help out now and again with the National Express runs if they get caught out with someone going sick etc.

My own personal life is much the same. Fairly boring. I was in a relationship for a short while but that ended and now once again I am on my own. My son still lives at home and life just goes on.

If you do read this post, do me a favour and drop a short comment and say hello. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Roof

The Roof
Inside Cabot Circus in Bristol