So after the excitement of the balloon ride, today has been just plain boring. Denise has been out all day with her elderly neighbour. She is eighty eight year's old today and the whole family are out for a meal.
So I have been left on my own all day. I have just had a lazy day doing little at all.
I resorted to downloading this blogger app to use on my tablet. Why? I am not really sure but I just wanted to try this for when I am away from the home computer.
It all seems to work well so I guess that will benefit me in the USA to blog later in the year.
We have just had a bank holiday weekend with some hot weather for a change. We did not get far as the roads are crazy when the sun is shining at this time of year. And as I have retired I can go anytime these days.
Well that will do for today, I just wanted to try this ap, and I don't want to bore you all to much.
No comments:
Post a Comment