Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Wednesday April 28th

Well so much for keeping up this blog on a daily basis! It has been over two weeks since the last post. Mary was very ill and has been on antibiotics and steroid tablets to get rid of a water and chest infection.

We had to cancel the holiday that we had planned to the Netherlands as she was just to bad to go. Thankfully she is getting over it now and I am going to rebook the holiday today. We have not lost a penny on the holiday thankfully and I will book with the same hotels as they were very good over the cancellation.

I still have not taken a single photo with my new camera. I am itching to get out and take something with it but due to Mary's illness and other things I have not managed to get out.

What I have been doing is reorganizing the house. All the rooms except one are now cleaned and sorted and the last one I will finish off this week. We both have a lot of clothes to get rid of that we no longer use and that has to be sorted. I am giving away a lot of stuff using 'Freecycle' and Mary prefers to take hers to the charity shops.

We have treated ourselves to a new wide screen TV and Blue-ray player. The TV is only 37" which is not massive these days but our room is quite small and it looks huge. It did not look so big in the shops, but the picture is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Roof

The Roof
Inside Cabot Circus in Bristol